Monday, August 3, 2009

OK - It's a blog about ADD ... Healthcare in the Future

On this one, I simply beg you to read. You were bcc’d because I sent this to a broad distribution list.

US Representative-6th District Tom Price and I have met several times. Tom Price was a physician for 25 years before moving to politics. The first time was when I was rolled into an ER following a 100 mph impact head-on collision in 1995, Dr. Price reassembled my mangled ankle with screws and pins. I am denied handicap parking permits now because his work that night was masterful. Many people with the type of injuries I presented with have bad outcomes, including amputation. I recovered almost fully and went on to practice martial arts, hike, mountain bike and more.

Accordingly, I was indeed interested in what Tom Price had to say when this arrived in my inbox from a family friend:

Some of what goes on in Congress:

This is a YouTube video that was made of US Rep. Tom Price-6th Dist. on Wednesday. Tom is a member of the House Healthcare Committee, and the video was shot in the Wed. Committee meeting. Please share this with everyone you know.............this healthcare legislation MUST be defeated. Please share this video. Tom has said that our Constitution is being burned right before our very eyes. We must, Democrats and Republicans alike, let our "leaders" know that this plan is unacceptable.
There has to be a better way than a government takeover! If the Government takes over, it will be one of the most colossal blunders in the history of this Nation!

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=SD_YOlUBoIk
His plea is passionate, and he in the 99th percentile of truly understanding the health care system. We must also ask ourselves why this is not mentioned in the media. That’s almost as disconcerting as the process that is going on under the guise of a cooperative elected leadership.

This is not about politics. I have a Canadian friend who can tell you how personal healthcare can get when the government is writing the prescriptions for care. Please share this link.

John Nycz
VP Business Development
c) 404.520.0380

Skype ID - nyczoo
www.ttvsolutions.com

No comments: